Thursday, August 27, 2009

School is in session

With school being in session, many are giving reports on "what I did over the summer".  To give you a sneak peek into the WONDERFUL Holiday Mini catalog, and a sample school report, let me present the following:

The Bear Family Reunion.

It is always fun to see family that lives far away or you don't get to see often.  The true is for the Bears.  Each one was excited to be at the reunion.
Martha and Ann organized the festivities and gave each other a high 5 as everyone was having fun.
Here are the Bear sisters, they like to hold on to their flower child roots and have lots of fun.
This is the 'other side' of the Bear family always sassy and stylish.
 
Back row: Jim, Deana, Josh, Martha
Middle row: Karen, Jo, Cyndy
Front row: Grandma, Sara, Ann
The Bear Family portrait

 A fabulous time was had by all.  And so can you!!!!

That's right, beginning September 1st, you can order these Big shot dies and more!  From the Build-A-Bear collection!  Stampin' Up! has teamed with the Build-A-Bear company to create exclusive stamp sets, paper, and dies for your big shot!  I am sure these will be a fun hot item for all of us.  My 4yr old loves to dress her bears and have little families ---where do you think I got the reunion idea?  
 
 

Let me know if you need a Holiday mini catalog to see the other new product lines about to be available...like the digital studio, jewelery and of course adorable new sets, paper, rub ons, ribbons, oh I could go on and on and on.

1 comment:

Susan Raihala said...

Cyndy,

You've been kindly commenting on my blogs and I finally got a chance to check yours out! I'd love to hear more about your AF experience (DH retired after 20, two years ago). PM me at SCS (LateBlossom) or email me from my blog if you want to "chat"!

Blessings,
Susan