Saturday, October 18, 2008

A DEAL for you!

Instead of actually stamping lately, I have been cleaning, sorting and reorganizing. I have several new, unmounted stamp sets that I need to to get rid of. If you purchase 3 or more, I will pay for shipping. A great time to treat yourself!

Pocket full of Poises $8
Cute Converse $10
Garden Collage $10
Delight in Life $10
Too Terrific Tags $10

Christmas & Holiday sets
Say It Simply $8
On Angel Wings $12
Holiday Blocks $12
Tags So Much $10

I accept Paypal or Money Order. Remember, these are never mounted, never used stamp sets. A great gift for a friend or yourself.

Thanks, and I hope to have a great Thanksgiving table setting to share soon with everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are all the stamp sets still available? I need to order some other stuff too once I get my christmas cards figured out this weekend. Love ya