Thursday, May 1, 2008

New club to go!

Pick a Petal Club
Cost: $45 with stamp set $15 without

When: May -July

Sign up soon, this club will be limited to the first 8 members.

Details:
Each month I will mail to you 3 projects (a combination of cards and other projects). Each project will be pre-cut ready to be stamped and assembled. You will get an email containing pictures and directions for each project. The first month, I will mail your stamp set with the projects. You get the fun part of stamping, assembling and making each project your own.

I will place the order for supplies May 9th, or as soon as the club fills up. I will then mail out the projects (and stamp sets) around May 25th. June and July I will mail the projects out around the 15th.

Email or post a comment letting me know you'd like to join.
Thanks for joining!

No comments: