Monday, March 3, 2008

Too long

It has been too long since I last stamped. No let me rephrase that. I worked really hard on some club projects last week, but that is it. We are moving. In fact, the packers will be here in, gulp, less than 48 hours. I have been busy sorting, packing, organizing, not stamping. I could use a stamping break for sure! Before I get disconnected, let me tell you about some exciting news! First, this month I will reach my 5 year anniversary with Stampin' Up! Wow! have there been changes! I started stamping over 10 years ago, my first project? My wedding invitations! No small task, even if we had a small wedding. I have since made wedding, baby shower, and birthday invitations. Endless amounts of thank you cards have been stamped. I have created table decorations, wall hangings, and scrapbook pages. I love sending out a personal touch and creating unique cards for special people. I am cooking up some special 5 year anniversary ideas. Stay tuned for more information. Once I get a bit settled, find my supplies and get reconnected to the internet I will share the first special.
Here is our invitation, cut apart and in a scrapbook. Embossed on vellum, then colored in the image on the back side. I think the bow was the most difficult part.

Secondly, Sale-A-Bration is quickly coming to an end. If you would like to take advantage of this special offer, please email me ASAP as I will have limited access after Wednesday. SAB ends March 17th.

Also, the Occasions mini catalog is now available to order from. Check out my business website to view it online. http://cyndystampswithyou.stampinup.net

March 18th the hostess special begins, see the side bar for more info.

My "break" time is over. Off to pack clothes for the trip. Wish I was stamping.

No comments: