Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Valentine Treat Box

Welcome to my stamping blog! I hope to bring you inspiration and fun. Here is my first project I'm sharing with you.

These cute little treat boxes I found in the wedding aisle at Target. On sale! They are a great size to fit candy, a note, or something special for your Valentine.
Supplies: Time Well Spent Stamp Set
Purely Pomegranate Card Stock and Classic Ink
Blender Pen, Small Tag Punch
For the top I used Purely Pomegranate and the small tag punch. I punched the tag out, turned it around and re punched the bottom of the tag so that it fit nicely on the top. I stamped the flowers on Whisper White Card stock and then colored the image with blender pens to add the color. On the front of the box I did the same, stamping in purely pomegranate and using a blender pen.
I cut an half inch wide piece of purely pomegranate card stock, stamped with the small flower and wrapped it around, placing 2 more flowers with a glue dot to secure in place.

No comments: